Abraham Lincoln

So there's a skit from the Whitest Kids You Know (WKUK) called "The Real Assassination of Abraham Lincoln." It's hilarious, and when my professor brought the penny-man up in class one day, I had to do this.

ALSO, I parked in a non-parking spot a couple of days before I drew this and, of course, got a ticket. Because I'm friends with all the campus cops, they took it away. But I didn't learn my lesson the first time - I parked there again and received... a joke ticket, mostly as a warning from one of the officers whom I am friends with not to take advantage of that friendship.

Lastly, I drew the "S" symbol for Suzuki since my new car is one, but then I wrote the Subaru motto next to it... my mistake.




First, here's the link to the video - I want to make sure you understand it.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6sGS9I-_jA





And now this...





0 comments: